Generation Q is a celebration of beauty. Ageless, and without limits or restrictions. It’s our declaration to the world that beauty is inclusive, not exclusive. In fact, Generation Q is a clear message to everybody, everywhere that beauty is not young, old, black, white, male or female, but anything, everything and everyone. If you’re someone who does not want age to define them, don’t want to blend in and fade away, you are Generation Q.
I am so excited for this collection! It's about being able to wear crazy makeup at any age and race. I love the concept so much! Luckally some of the things will be perm. Which is good for me since I'm having serious money problems right now. Which really sucks cause I am so in love with the colors in this.
Here's the colour story and the promo images...
Palettes ($42.50 / £34.00)
- Complement Palette: Powder Eye Shadow in Slink (Soft champagne, shimmer finish), New Liquid Metal in Focus (Cool brown metal, metallic cream), Powder Eye Shadow in Forgiveness (Rich chocolate plum, matt finish) and New Pressed Pure Pigment in Queen of the Night (Blackened plum, shimmer finish)
- Empower Palette: Powder Eye Shadow in Blink (Neutral flesh tone, matt finish), Powder Eye Shadow in Synth (Iridescent pale pink, shimmer finish), New Pressed Pure Pigment in Fervent (Reddish/blue/brown/green, shimmer finish) and New Liquid Metal in Slick (Anthracite metal, shimmer finish)-
- Wisdom: Antiqued gold (New)
- Underworld: Blueberry violet shimmer (Permanent)
- Magnetism: Deep raspberry pink (New)
- Opulent: Rainbow beige (New)
- Boost: Blueberry violet (New)
Lightweight compact highlighter, iridescent formulation lifts and highlights wherever applied
Powder Blushers ($24.00 / £18.00)
- Sophie: Golden coral shimmer (New)-
- Allure: Dusky rose pink shimmer (New)
Nail Varnishes ($14.00 / £13.50)
- Creator: Magical black (New)
- Charisma: Deep raspberry pink (New)