Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MAC's Heavanly Creature

Here's my haul of MAC's big mineralize collection they have every year! It is HUGE. It comes in three parts... Colour, eyes, and skincare. I started off only wanting 3 lippies but ended up with 9 things lol Everything is gorgeous! I love the swirls. This month is my Birthday so this is my present to myself :)


Star Wonder MSF
This is very pigmented so all you pale beauties use a light hand. It's a beautiful pink with gold sparkles 

Light Year MSF
I love this! I'm glad it has limited sparkles cause I can ue it for a blush. It reminds me A LOT of my fav msf By Candlelight

Magnetic Attraction MES
This is an awesome almost bronzey pink gold color

Neo Nebula MES
This is my FAV! It's a gorg pink with slight purple sheen

Sky MES
This is such a beautiful blue! It does stain your lids. It's very pigmentted

Fire Sign, Venus, Cut A Caper
Fire Sign is a beautiful pinky red. Venus is my fav lippy of this collection. It gives your lips a beautiful pink sheen. And Cut A Caper. On me its a pinker Ever Hip. These are all lustre finishes

L-R: Star Wonder MSF, Light Year MSF, Magnetic Attraction MES, Neo Nebula MES. These are all swatched dry. They become even more pigmented used wet.

L-R: Fire Sign, Venus, Cut A Caper lipsticks

Sky MES

I dont have a swatch of Astral. It just didnt want to photograph. It's a beautiful pink watermelon color

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡