I went to go get some tops for work at JC Penny. And of course I had to go into Sephora thats inside. I just picked up a few things....
- On the left: Korres 3 in 1 cleanser. I have really dry skin so the MA suggested this face wash.
- NARS nailpolish in Diamond Life. I've never purchased NARS but have heard great things. I'm a sucker for metallic purples! I think it's pretty dupable. But the formula is top notch so I think its worth it. Plus it has a full 0.5 ounces, which is more then your average polish.
- NARS Larger Than Life eye liner in Rue De Rivoli. It's a beautiful forrest green. It's very smooth and pigmented.
- Sephora brand clear mascara. I use it to set my brows
- Sephora brand Purple eyepencil sharpener. Its designed to put in your makeup bag without spilling.
NARS, Rue De Rivoli swatch.
Sorry about the blurriness, I couldnt seem to get a good picture.
NARS, Diamond Life nailpolish swatch
This is only one coat!!! Excuse my horrible cuticles.