Monday, April 30, 2012

Small Sephora Haul

I went to go get some tops for work at JC Penny. And of course I had to go into Sephora thats inside. I just picked up a few things....
  • On the left: Korres 3 in 1 cleanser. I have really dry skin so the MA suggested this face wash.
  • NARS nailpolish in Diamond Life. I've never purchased NARS but have heard great things. I'm a sucker for metallic purples! I think it's pretty dupable. But the formula is top notch so I think its worth it. Plus it has a full 0.5 ounces, which is more then your average polish.
  • NARS Larger Than Life eye liner in Rue De Rivoli. It's a beautiful forrest green. It's very smooth and pigmented.
  • Sephora brand clear mascara. I use it to set my brows
  • Sephora brand Purple eyepencil sharpener. Its designed to put in your makeup bag without spilling.

NARS, Rue De Rivoli swatch.
Sorry about the blurriness, I couldnt seem to get a good picture.

NARS, Diamond Life nailpolish swatch
This is only one coat!!! Excuse my horrible cuticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡