Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MAC's Viva Glam

Every year MAC Cosmetics collabs with celebs to create a great lipstick and/or gloss that goes towards a wonderful cause. 100% of it goes to fight AIDS. Not just a small percentage but 100%!! Its part of the reason I adore MAC so much. And of course they make makeup for all races and sexes. They have raised over 100 million dollars for the cause!!! This year it is Nicki Manaj and Ricky Martin. This comes out Feb 15th. Go to your local MAC counter to pick it up or go HERE. If anything, it goes to a wonderful cause! Do something to help the cause and look beautiful doing it! :)

There are permenant lipsticks for the cause all year round as well. Go to the link HERE to buy the other shades. For the last two years it was Lady Gaga. HERE is where you can purchase those as well.


RICKY & NICKI FOR M·A·C VIVA GLAM

 Viva Glam Nicki- Bright Yellow Pink (satin)
Lip Conditioner- Clear

I plan on buying the lipstick. Once I do I will post a swatch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡