Monday, February 27, 2012

My Best Dressed at the Oscars 2012

Here a my top looks of last nights Oscars. There actually wasnt too many bad ones so I decided just to comment on the good ones


Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen
 I love the detailing on this dress! And she kept her makeup simple and let the dress shine. Her hair is a beautiful contrast with the colors as well.


Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab
STUNNING! Head to toe. This picture doesnt do the dress justice! When the light hit it it just shined. I love the bead detailing. And I love the old hollywood hair and red lips.And actually like the shoulder padded strap, who would have thought? haha And the color looks amazing on her.

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
Ok so she has looked better. She has gotten so skinny. BUT she is still a bombshell to me! She still looks amazing!

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
Classic elegance. She always looks fresh faced and put together. She doesnt look like shes aged a bit! It's such a beautiful color and I love the bustier on top and ruffles at the bottom. I want that lip color!

Ellie Kemper in Armani
The color of this dress is divine!!! Her hair color and earrings look so amazing with it.


Penelope Cruz in Giorgio Armani
I LOVVVEEE the color! I love the simple elegance of this dress. She looks like a princess

Rooney Mara in Givenchy
Love the structure of this dress. Only she can dress so simple but look edgy! If you look close its got beautiful detailing from the waist down.

Viola Davis in Vera Wang
This color looks so stunning with her skin! I love that she came out with her real hair


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡