Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Best and Worst dressed at the Golden Globes!

I know this is kind of late but ya know....life keeps ya busy.
I love all the fashion around award season! And The Golden Globes are no exception.

Here is my list of the best and worst! Here's the best first...

Kate Beckinsale. Omg I am in love with this dress! It deserves two pictures. She is such a stunning woman. She hit this one out of the park. Its PERFECT
Look at the back! Gorgeous

Evan Rachel Wood. I love the way it looks like a mermaid tail at the bottom. It's classy with an edge. It's such a showstopper. LOVE IT! And her makeup is flawless!

Emma Stone. I love the color and fringe. And I love the intense smokey eye

Claire Danes. I love love the back! It's classy and beautiful. It's so good to see her back on screen. Her performance in Southland is spectacular.

Debra Messing. To me, she always delivers on the red carpet. Some may disagree about this dress but I love it. I love the way is sweeps around her body. She had the best accessories of the night. She kept it minimal to let the dress shine.
Here it is at the front. Love it.


Sofia Vergara. As much as this chick gets on my nerves lol I love this dress. The bottom is absolutely stunning. It looks like waves! And I'm loving the color. And it fits her hourglass figure.

Jessica Alba. I love lovvvve the color! Can you believe she just had a baby? She always looks amazing....bitch haha, its almost criminal.

Monica Baccarin. Ok, so some may say its too revealing for the Golden Globes. But I love it. I love the sides of the dress. It's kinda got that gothy edge, which I LOVE

Salma Hayek. She looks like a statue! I love this dress. And hair and her makeup looks amazing.

Angelina Jolie. Nuff said! Even though she looks way too skinny. I love the dress and the scarlet red lips! I will always love me some Angelina. She doesnt give a crap what people say. I love that.

Now...dun dun dunnnn. The worst...

Piper Perabo. I'm sorry, but this dress is just plain ugly!

Amanda Peet. So not flattering! Old lady much?

Heidi Klum. Borrrrrrrrrrrrring. I hate the color.

 I'm soooo dissapointed! I think she is one the sexiest, most beautiful women in hollywood. Shes young and beautiful, why is she wearing an old lady dress? It doesnt flatter her body at all. And I can see her underwear.

Kelly Osbourne. I'm sorry but this dress isnt good at all. And what is up with the hair? horrible.

Freida Pinto. It looks like paper mache, or a towel lol

Sarah Michelle Gellar. Dont even need to say anything about this one. Yikes lol

Julianna Margulies. I love me some purple, but this dress is just not good. It's so unflattering!

Here's a couple that almost made it on the best dress list...

I freaking adore her so much! This was almost my fav of the night, but its the top part that threw me off. It was like a short dress then long. If it didnt have that top skirt it would have been perfect! But I do love love love the earrings! And when she was presenting she looked absolutely stunning. I think she is so beautiful.


If the middle part of the skirt part was different it so would have been one of the best! I actually really like the top, it just clashes with the bottom to me. If you took the whole center out (the part where you can see the nude lining) and make that solid red it could have worked better. I love her makeup though.

I love the dress, but her styling ruined the outfit :-(










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡