Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daphne Guinness Haul

Here's my MAC Daphne Guinness Haul! Sorry this is so late but I just havent had the time to take pics and such. I'll be posting 2 more of my MAC hauls from the last couple months soon.


Narcissus Cremesheen Glass
I freaking love this color! It's described as a dirty eggplant. It's more of a purple plummy color

Seasoned Plum Pro Longwear Lipcreme
It's a lot darker then expected. But thats just because I'm pale. It's a pretty and vampy (but not too dark) purple plum.

Circa Plum Pigment
A frosted plum color. Omg I LOVE this color!

Nebula Pigment
It's a beautiful pinky nude bronzey color

Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre
A pinky purple blush. I love love this one!

Hyperion
A light pale blue-green grey. It's paler on the nails

Left to Right (above pic):
Narcissus Cremesheen Glass
Circa Plum Pigment
Nebula Pigment
Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre (blended together)
Seasoned Plum Pro Longwear Lipcreme

Left to Right:
Seasoned Plum Pro Longwear Lipcreme
Narcissus Cremesheen Glass
Circa Plum Pigment
Nebula Pigment
Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre (blended together)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡