Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Victoria Secret Show

Did everyone catch the Victoria's Secret Show last night? I'm sure you did haha. Well I think women are beautiful and love looking at them like everyone else in the world. I love that they have muscle and curves and arnt just stick figures. There were some skinny ones though. There was one in paticular that was on the too skinny side. I could see her hip bones sticking out, eeek. There were some beautiful costumes on there!

My fav VS model in the show was Candice Swanepoel. I think shes stunning and actaully has curves!


      And of course Adriana Lima was there. This was my fav outfit of the night...

But its purple and black (my fav colors!) and anyone that knows me know my style so it makes sense that its my fav. I love the necklace piece!
Did you watch the show? What did ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡