Monday, April 23, 2012

Thierry Mugler Fragrance "Alien"

Thierry Mugler's
"ALIEN"

When I order from Macys online they always put paper samples of purfumes in my box. Over the years I've tried many, this one for some reason is special. I dont know what it is about it exactly. It has such a feminine, sexy, goddess like smell. At first sniff I dug it. As the day went on I kept getting a whiff of an intoxicating scent. I figured out it was the sample sitting on the side table. It's the second day and its still lingering. At first sniff its pretty in your face (in a good way, its just strong), but the dry down makes this fragrance so wearable. The name totally fits this scent. It's like nothing I've ever smelled before...It's out of this world! haha. And get this, It's refillable!! Of course it costs money but costs less then buying a whole other bottle. I am absolutely in love with the bottle as well! And it being purple is the icing on the cake. I can wait to finish my coach poppy purfume (which is saying a lot cause its one of my favs) so I can snatch this one up! I hope that the actual purfume is as good as I'm hoping it is. But if it has this kind of effect just by a paper sample, I think this will be one I'll wear for years to come.

Here's the description from the sephora website...
Discover Alien, radiant and mysterious, the elixir of absolute femininity. Be seduced by the soothing solar energy of this extraordinary fragrance from elsewhere. Luminous like a brilliant solar flower, the fragrance exudes a positive energy, charged with mystery. Evoking the scent of wood warmed by intense sunlight, Alien is sensual and intriguing, yet as soft and rich as the caress of cashmere.
Notes:Solar Accord, Jasmine Sambac, Green Notes, Cashmeran, Vanilla, Transparent Amber.
Style:
Mysterious. Soothing. Magnetic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡