Monday, January 30, 2012

My best and worst dressed at the SAG Awards

There was some really great fashion at this awards show! There were only a few duds.


Emily Blunt in Oscar De Larenta
This dress is my favorite, its so damn gorgeous! I LOVVVVEEEE the color! It goes so well with her dark locks and porcelain skin. I think she looks fresh faced and beautiful.
Here's another pic to show the color better. Gorgeous!...

Stacey Keibler in Marchesa
Wow! I really love this simple but stunning dress! I love the lace detail and it fits her wonderfuly. Not to mention shes got the handsome George Clooney on her arm.

Sofia Vergara in Marchesa
I love this sexy hot pink dress. Man, as much as she gets on my nerves shes got a rockin body. And always wears dresses that flatter her figure.

Ashlee Simpson in Jenny Packham
Wow never thought she'd be on my best dressed list lol. I love the dress and I love her makeup and hair.


Emma Stone in Alexander Mcqueen
She looks too darn cute and glamorous! I love this Alexander Mcqueen dress. I love the whole look. I love the shoes, her hair, her makeup, her earrings, everything!


Amber Heard in Zac Posen
This didnt seem to get much attention, but I love it. I love the way this dress is cut at the top. But it isnt surprizing I like this one. I love dresses with an edge.

Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka
Some might not think this is one of the best. But I actually really like this dress. Simple and cute. And surprizingly that strange hair color looks ok with it to me.

Kyra Sedgwick in Pucci
Wow she looks amazing! The color looks great on her.

Michelle Williams in Valentino
So pretty! She looks great. It's an amazing color on her. Her skin looks so radiant and her makeup looks flawless. I love the lip and cheek color.


Now for the bad. Not that many this time around.

Busy Phillips
Wth! Your on the red carpet not woodstock lol Looks like she just rolled out of bed and put on what was on the floor.

Tilda Swinton
This makes her look really boxey. If it had some kind of embelishment in the middle it would look ok. Heck maybe even some beautiful earrings would save it.

Mayim Bialik
Again with the boxey. And it also makes her look frumpy.

Berenice Bejo
Not a fan of this dress. I dont know what it is exactly. It just looks worn out or something. I'm not a fan of the neckline. Whats up with the necklace? It doesnt go with the dress at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I wanted a place to talk about my passions Makeup, Music, & Fashion. So I made this blog! Take a look around! ♡